Saturday 9 March 2013

Hey, come back Spring...

And that is why I don't make New Years Resolutions. I don't normally make a list of things to do without putting at least a couple at the top that are already done. It's a psychological thing. So the moment I resolve to spend more time on my blog/ Folksy site etc... Nothing! Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. I have got myself more organised in regards to home and children but at the obvious detriment to other things. Must try harder.
So this evening I am preparing for the first craft show of the year. It's a Vintage Fair and I have high hopes. Moderately high hopes. Thing is with these things you never can tell how they'll go and external influences like THE SNOW can have a big effect. Earlier this week we were out in the garden. I was contemplating things horticultural, which for me is going it some; we had got the girls toys out and they had spent two afternoons straight from school into the garden.
Now the cold, white stuff has returned and I have no desire to go anywhere closer to the garden than just looking at it through the back door.
And I'm writing this on the iPhone app and wondering again how to insert pictures into the text. Hmm. Another fail. Oh well, can only get better from here on in! So I'll leave you with some photos of what I've made for the Vintage fair. I'm launching into project corset next week, so I'll try and keep you updated on progress. (May have bitten off more than I can chew there!)





No comments:

Post a Comment