Wednesday 26 October 2011

I'm just watching Kirsty Allsop on Channel 4 and keep seeing things that make me think I must have a go at that, as if my list of things to do wasn't long enough!
I have been slightly impatiently waiting for a set of coaster blanks to arrive from eBay and have made a start on them.
I love them. I'm just trying to work out the best way to add some colour to them. The designs are from Urban Threads.
I have also done a new run of flower fairy bags, one of which has already been nabbed by Wilbsy. Mental note, if I want to sell things, I must keep them out of the way of small children. Can't say I blame her though, they're a scaled down version of a full sized bag I do and if I was a little girl who loved pink, I'd want one!
Its a hectic time. I now have three separate events booked for the end of November and I'm starting to panic that I won't have enough stock. A couple of weeks ago I was bemoaning the fact that I'd left it too late and all of the craft fairs were booked up. Be careful what you wish for...and if that wasn't enough, Mr B has a selection of grubby vintage saxophones in need of attention. Not only does it take ages to get the silvo out of your fingers, but the springs are sharp! I feel like a pin cushion. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Those bags are adorable, can't blame her for wanting to nick them =)

    ReplyDelete