Friday 2 May 2014

5 Fave Posts



Okay. Deep breath. Today's topic is to pick your five favourite posts from your blog. So this is going to involve putting in links. I sense this could go badly.
I haven't really looked back through all of the blog posts I've done over the last three or four years. To be totally honest I can't believe I've been writing this blog for that length of time. You'd think by now I'd actually have a handle on it and have some idea of how to work it properly. Fail! Never mind.
 
When I first read the topic for today, there was one post that immediately sprung to mind, which was one of the topics from #BEDN (blog every day in November). I usually tend to stick to posts about making things, but in this instance I strayed into what was making the news at the time, the subject of breast feeding. It was a post that stuck in my mind because of the lovely reaction I received from people who read it.
 
And so on to number two and three. I've put a fair few tutorials on here and hopefully on the whole they've been pretty straight forwards to follow. After all this is a blog about making. These two are my favourites.
 


The cutest little bag tutorial
 
Then I've also done a few recipes too and these are my tow favourites and are regulars on the weekly menu still.
Cutting it fine there, just sneaking in before midnight! I'm not going to push my luck any further. Links in, photos in. Job done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment