Thursday 1 May 2014

Blog Every Day in May

I'm amazed I actually knew where to find this its been so long. So long in fact that the blogger app has completely changed. But will it be any less useless than before? Only time will tell...
So the #100happydays challenge is going well over on my Facebook page, I think I've only missed a couple of days. This obviously proves that the only way I'll get anything done is to set myself a challenge, and not just a self imposed challenge- but to actually put my name down for something. 
Blogging is one of those things it's just easy to let slide. I have no excuse really. I can find the time to do a workout, do my work, do some writing, even meditation but this thing falls by the wayside. 
But I'm back! Just as I did in November, I shall be blogging every day in May. There are suggested topics, sometimes I'll stick to them (if I can't think of anything else to write about), sometimes I'll do my own stuff, cos that's how I roll ;-) The topic for today is 'what is your blog about?' Mines like Ronseal in that it does what it says on the tin. Having never used Ronseal I don't know how true their claim actually is, but as far as my blog world goes, whatcarolinemade is just that. So there you go! And I'll be back tomorrow! X

No comments:

Post a Comment