Thursday 8 May 2014

All in the mind

I have been feeling good the last few days. Not just happy, but different within myself. I feel positive, much more confident, I am facing challenges with a completely different attitude. And although I'm not completely sure, I suspect it may have something to do with meditation. 
For the last month or so I have been falling asleep listening to guided meditations on You Tube. The lucid dream hypnosis clips have been fantastic, I've had amazing dreams and felt like I've had a really good nights sleep too. 
Like I say, I'm not completely sure that meditation is the key, but then I found this on Pinterest and it kind of sums up the way I'm feeling. 
And for a few minutes a day, or just listening to something as you're falling asleep, that seems like a pretty good deal to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment