Friday 29 November 2013

A Little Fairy Dust

Lets face it, having children is really a second childhood for us too. I quite enjoy an excuse to watch Mary Poppins or sit and make Lego models. My girls are still at the age where they believe in Santa. We told then that a red sky in the evening was Santa's elves making their way from Lapland to visit all the children and they believed us, which is wonderful. In a world where children are encouraged to grow up so quickly, to have a little magic now and then is quite something. 
Which is why, come the spring and I feel it is warm enough to venture outside, I want to make a fairy garden for the girls. There are some enchanting ideas on Pinterest. 


Because I want their childhood to be laced with just a touch of fairy dust. 


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment