Saturday 30 November 2013

The End

Oh my goodness. Well that was November. And I managed it! Sometimes it was short, sometimes a collection of pictures but I got to today having posted every day. Thank you to everyone who paid me a visit this month and thank you for your lovely comments. 

Doing this challenge has certainly reinvigorated my passion for creating and making things. It has also made me realise that my blog posts don't necessarily have to be crafting or recipes. I certainly feel less conscious about voicing my opinions or feeling on subjects- well in blog form anyway!
So this evening I shall be venturing into the cold workshop to make another elf on the shelf as the last one got discovered! I will be back soon, probably not tomorrow though!
Have a great weekend! Xx


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment