Sunday 17 November 2013

Relax...

It's Sunday evening. The calm before the storm that is Monday morning. I'm sitting here now, having eventually got a cold ridden Amber to sleep, knowing that although I may have a weeks worth of sandwiches in the freezer, I haven't ironed the school uniform, got dinner money sorted and so on.
The best laid plans for the evening have also gone to pot. I was going to catch up on Homeland, have a go at some paper cutting. But that's lying on my work bench unfinished 
And I'm none the wiser as far as Homeland is concerned. Then again, I suspect that may be the case even if I had watched it. However, I have managed to read a good hundred pages of the new Ben Aaronovitch book and I'm feeling pretty chilled. 
So I'll try and manage a proper post tomorrow, for now I'm going to enjoy my glass of wine. Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment