Tuesday 19 November 2013

#BEDN Newsflash

The topic for today is to write about a news story that has caught my attention. I must admit that I rarely read a paper or watch the news. It's not that I'm not aware of what's going on in the outside world, but actually I function quite nicely not knowing intricate ins and outs of the latest disaster or financial crisis or which celebrity has cheated on their partner now. 
So, given today's topic, I had to go in search of the news headlines, not expecting to find one to make a comment on. 
But I did. It's not one that's going to change the world, but it might make some people happier, it might make them laugh. And with such a dark and depressing world out there (at times) a little frivolity and fun is much needed.

Monty Python are reforming. 

Yes!!

Thank you and good night! X

No comments:

Post a Comment