Saturday 16 November 2013

Awesome Tattoos

So, firstly, my craft fair. Well it was all about moustaches and owls. Despite being tucked away in the small room and it not being overly busy, I did sell some things so that's me happy! There were the usual grumblings from other stall holders about not being able to charge for the time you've spent on what you've made. To be honest, as long as I cover my costs I'm cool with that. I gave up a long time ago believing that I could scratch a living from this. I enjoy making things and they've got to go somewhere!
Well, it's Saturday night, I've just finished a flute service and settled down with a beer to watch a spot of Supernatural (fit men and demons) so I'm going to dip into my Pinterest boards for tonight's post. I love Pinterest and my biggest board by far is my tattoos board. I have been totally blown away by the artwork of the tattoos on there and if I had the money/nerve I would totally have some new ink done. 
Here are some of my favourite pins. 







Right, that me signing off for another night. Jensen Ackles awaits!


  
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment