Friday 1 November 2013

The Challenge

Ok, so to all intents and purpose, this is a blog post about what I am planning for the next month. If I put it down in writing I'm more likely to do it, or thats the plan anyway!
A few days ago a friend of mine pinned a blog challenge, to post every day in November. Having failed to write a post for over a month now, I'm starting to wish I'd decided to do it sooner, because as soon as I'd said it was what I had in mind on my Facebook page, I've had more repairs than I've had in months.
At the moment, there is an old baritone, and two Selmers in need of attention, so there is the distinct possibility there could be a post about replacing pads or recorking. And I wish I'd been better organised and had a nice tutorial or recipe to kick off with, but we've just spent the last couple of days in a caravan and I'm still getting over that!
I have to admit that taking on this challenge is primarity for my own selfish reasons. I need to give myself a kick up the backside, I havent made anything for a month or so now, not since I finished my last bag. Hopefully my photography will improve also along with my ability to use this new tablet of mine (which is driving me mad at the moment and wont let me add photos).
The plan is some makes, recipes, Pinterest activity, book reviews and just anything that inspires me. Thats the plan.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment