Sunday 3 November 2013

Tying up loose ends

So this blog challenge.. Not only is it about writing your blog post every day, you also have to find things to write about and do things. Only day three and today I've found myself sitting here wondering what on earth to write about. How many days left?
In sorting out my little haven (my workshop) I came across a huge amount of these:
You know, those lovely cute freebies you get in the front of craft magazines that you think, I'll do that tonight, won't take long- then never do. 
But last night I did. It was a late start and I was still sewing at gone eleven (well into Match of the Day) and the net result was these two very cute foxy broaches which came with a copy of Molly Makes.
Sometimes, once you make a start, it's a lot easier to get on with things. Like making a list with a couple of things that you've already done on it and ticked off so you feel you're making progress. It's worked, as this afternoon I've found myself completing my gingerbread men which I started last Christmas and never got round to finishing.

Wasn't sure about the bitten off leg, but Amber wants on to take to bed and cuddle. Bless her..
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment