Wednesday 20 November 2013

Fashion

Todays topic of the day. What do I know about fashion? During the week I tend to wear whatever I've fallen out of bed into. Mind you, having said that, the closest I've got to a clothes shop is the local supermarket of late. I don't iron either, not unless its Willows school uniform. 
I do sometimes wonder whether my tasty in clothes has actually progressed much beyond my teenage years. There are some days I'll go out in all black with big boots on and I know I definitely wore very similar when I was eighteen. But sometimes, when I feel like it, I will put on a pretty dress. I tend to do it on a Sunday- don't ask me why; we don't even go out much on a Sunday! And I know that, although my tastes may not have changed that much, I am aware of my limitations. I certainly wouldn't go out in a very short skirt any more and I have a better idea of what suits me.
Occasionally I'll catch the fashion slot on breakfast tv and invariably find myself thinking that I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that. I suspect, as with my taste in music also suggests, I haven't really grown up much past my teenage years!
Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment